Stepney All Saints is an outstanding inner city Church of England School. We take pride in our ethos of academic ambition, exceptionally high standards of achievement and behaviour, and tolerance and respect for all.
We are seeking to appoint cleaners to undertake cleaning duties to maintain a high standard of cleanliness within the school.
- Undertake cleaning in line with specified standards
- Areas to be cleaned are determined by the line-manager according to need, including cover, on a rota basis
- Operate / use domestic and industrial cleaning equipment and materials, following appropriate training
- Store allocated equipment and materials safely and securely
- Perform duties in line with health and safety regulations (COSHH) and take action where hazards are identified, report serious hazards to line manager immediately
- Handle cleaning materials in line with COSHH regulations
- Collect and dispose of waste
- Refill and replace soap, towels and other consumables
- Undertake specialised cleaning programmes during school closures or other designated periods
- Demonstrate cleaning duties or routines to new or less experienced staff
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are committed to equality and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Telephone enquiries are welcomed on 0207 791 4987. The closing date for receipt of applications is June 30th 2023 at 9am.
Stepney All Saints Secondary School complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018.
The application form of the successful candidate will be kept for the duration of employment. In case of resignation/retirement it will be kept for a further 7 years (legal obligation) and then securely destroyed. The successful application form and supporting forms (e.g. bank details etc.) will be sent to LBTH Payroll and EPM (Educational Personnel Management) for processing.
The unsuccessful application forms are kept for 6 months and then they are securely destroyed.