Academic Review Day – 2023
16th January 2023
RE: Academic Review Day
You are invited to attend Academic Review Day on Friday 10th February 2023 to discuss the progress of your child. We will be sharing current data about how your child is learning and working.
This will be a virtual Academic Review Day, which will allow us to provide 10 minutes face-to-face video meetings with your child’s form tutor through the online platform “SchoolCloud”.
This is a very important occasion and it is vital that you attend. If you are unable to attend, please arrange another date and time with your child’s form tutor as soon as possible.
Please note that students will not be in school on this day. They will be given work to complete at home.
SchoolCloud allows you to choose video appointment times with your child’s form tutor and you will receive an email confirming your appointment. Your email confirmation will contain a link that you will use at your designated time to meet virtually with your child’s form tutor.
There are some important guidelines to follow when using the platform:
- you can access School Cloud via the quick link on our school website at all times: https://stepneyallsaints.schoolcloud.co.uk
- a mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop can be used.
- please check if your device has access to a microphone and preferably a camera before your meetings
- the video appointments have a maximum length of 10 minutes to ensure form tutors can meet with all parents during the evening
- If you have any questions you wish your child’s form tutor to cover in the meeting please add these to the comments box when you make the appointment so they can be viewed in advance
How to Book Appointments
Appointments can be booked directly through same website – https://stepneyallsaints.schoolcloud.co.uk
To log in, you will need to input the following information:
- your details: Title, First name, Surname, Email address
- student details: First name, Surname, Date of Birth
- please ensure the details you type in for your child’s name matches the name on the school system.
Appointments can be booked from 9.00am Friday 27th January 2023.
Appointments are made on a first come first served basis, so you are advised to book appointments as soon as possible.
Please note appointments will close on 9th February evening.
If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact your son/daughter’s form tutor who will be able to assist you. Thank you in advance for your support.
We look forward to meeting with you on February 10th 2023
Mr P Woods